Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Lights, Camera, Action! One Movie Everyone Should Watch

Big Fish, Big Fish, Big Fish. I was obsessed with this movie for an extended period of time. For some reason, the tale of a man and his tall-tale telling father makes me so happy and hopeful and inspired.
Here is a synopsis: Man goes to see his Papa. Papa is dying and has spent his whole life telling lots of extremely unbelievable stories. Papa dies. All stories turn out to be a little bit true.

For some reason, this movie gives me an appreciation for the extreme storytelling and fables of past generations. Seeing them acted out by Ewan MacGregor (I don't know if you spell his name like that, but I do know that our love will blossom and grow over the years to come, and we will date happily before Daniel Craig takes notice of me and I have to make a life-wrenching decision and end up marrying my arranged husband because my dowry finally comes through) in such beautiful special effects really makes you feel like you're there. You almost wish that your life could be as big as the life of the characters in this movie. Honestly, I have nothing but good things to say about this movie. You need to watch it for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment